1. What did you do in 2004 that you'd never done before?
graduated highschool, started college, got super drunk , crazy hfs, modest mouse, the cure, violent femmes, smoke, learn how to drive, got a job, kissing
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
didn't make any.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
none. supposed to go to japan, but you know. not going.
6. What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004?
a house with my people.
7. What date from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
june 1- graduation, may 28-prom, everyday of beachweek, a couple weeks in october especially halloween.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
graduating and going to college.
9. What was your biggest failure?
hmmm. i didn;t do anything hugely important to fail at
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
hmmm beats me.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
my own for little while. i was having a rough time for a little bit there.
14. Where did most of your money go?
college stuff, movies, food, etc.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
17. What song will always remind you of 2004?
there are many, but probably float on.
18. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? that's hard to say
ii. thinner or fatter? same
iii. richer or poorer? poorer
19. What do you wish you'd done more of?
spent more time with my people. not stressing.
20. What do you wish you'd done less of?
crying. being sad. worrying. feeling alone.
21. How will you be spending Christmas?
22. Did you fall in love in 2004?
23. Are you still in love now?
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
25. What did you want and get?
probably one of the best weeks of my life.
26. What did you want and not get?
to go to japan!
27. What was your favorite film of this year?
garden state, harry potter, lost in translation (i may have gotten my years mixed up)
28. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
18,on my birthday weekend. i spent some time with my people and family. oh right and got ponded.
29. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
not questioning my decisions all the time.
30. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004?
31. What kept you sane?
my friends. good music.
32. What political issue stirred you the most?
33. Who did you miss?
34.Who was the best new person you met?
35. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2004:
36. Did you get a new job in 2004?
well i got my first job. dept. of education whoo!!